2018 Series Pass (sold through OBRA):
- CLICK HERE to register online for the whole series (all 8 races) and save time and money on race day!
- As a series pass holder, you will enjoy a weekly call-up at the start of your category, in the order that we have received your registration.
- All racers age 21 and over who purchase a series pass online by Sunday May 27 will receive a FREE 1-year membership of the Hopworks Mug Club (with all the benefits minus the free t-shirt).
- To top it off, your name will get entered in our weekly raffle of a bunch of cool prizes (even the weeks that you end up not racing).
- Series Pass Pricing - online via OBRA (from May 2 through June 2): Juniors: $60 / Adults: $150 / Second Race: $30
- Series Pass Pricing - at the first race (June 4): Juniors: $70 / Adults: $160 / Second Race: $35
Online Registration for a Single Race (sold through OBRA):
- Online registration for single races will open on Wednesday 5/30.
- Online registration for the first race (June 6) will close on Saturday 6/2 at Noon.
- Online registration for subsequent races will close two days before each race (on Saturday at Noon).
- If you miss the Saturday Noon deadline, you can still register at the race (see below).
- Race Fees: Juniors: $15 / Adults: $22 / Second Race: $5
- You can register at the race from 4:30pm to 15 minutes prior to your start time.
- The registration tent is located on the infield of PIR near the start/finish area.
- You can pay with credit card, cash, or check.
- Please schedule enough time before the start of your race, as lines can be long at the first race of the series.
- Race Fees: Juniors: $15 / Adults: $25 / Second Race: $5
Junior rates apply to all racers aged 18 are under, regardless of the category they are racing in. Per OBRA rules, kids under the age of 10 cannot compete in the regular races, but they can race for FREE in our weekly kiddie races, which take place at 5:30pm under the trees. Parents/guardians of kiddie racers are required to sign a series waiver.